JerseyGirl, whose roommate is a producer for WWHL, told FameWhorgas on August 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM:
Well… okay, I don’t have a good full account to give you really, because my roommate is actually pretty tight-lipped about it, as it refers to his job. Andy is supposed to act neutral about all the housewives and is not supposed to play favorites, but it’s just known among the staff that he dislikes Teresa, particularly because of the homophobic stuff her husband has said, and also because he thinks she’s emotionally unstable. I don’t really know specifics. I think he likes the Manzos; when I suggested maybe they could leave the show, my roommate said, ‘OMG! no! They have SO many fans, their fanbase is way too huge, and it would sink the show if they left’.
I can try to ask more. I don’t think Andy sits around bitching/gossiping about the housewives… he has to act professional and is not supposed to play favorites, even though he clearly does. I asked a bit about Melissa going behind Teresa’s back to get on the show and he took the same adamant line that Melissa takes, which was, ‘Teresa knew! She knew they were going on the show! She didn’t go behind her back!’ But I think what Teresa means (this is just my own opinion) is that Melissa had been angling to get on the show for a while, and went behind her back in that aspect, and was not open about her blatant attempts to get on the show… especially when Melissa had to know how damaging it would be to their relationship if she went on the show.
I know they (the producers) have gone out with Dina… Andy LOVES her as far as I know. I’ll try to find out more, I just also don’t want to be rude and prying, since I know there are probably confidentiality things. The only other tidbit I got was that he knew ahead of time (like a few weeks ago) that there was going to be a huge explosion between Caroline and Joe.
In the photo above, tweeted by Melissa Gorga on December 4, 2011, Joe and Melissa Gorga party with their ‘favorite’ RHONJ producers. Seated between Joe and Melissa is executive producer Cat Rodrigruez, who allegedly was fired for conflict of interest. Cat was a producer for RHONJ from November 2010 – October 2011, according to her website, yet the above photo was taken in December 2011.
“Cat Rodriguez [was the ‘friend’ tweeting Jacqueline and the others, except for Teresa]. She was the only person at Penny’s salon who was also at the fashion show that would tell Jacqueline.” – Will Love, September 30, 2012, Twitter
“Andy Cohen does play a role in the editing process. He has said so directly in interviews. With that said, overall Cat Rodriguez [@yourfriendkitty] and Caroline Self [@carolineself] have the most editing power. They are the executive producers of Season 3 and Season 4 of #RHONJ. They work on location and off location. They send the editors what footage to use as well as tell them what to keep in and what to cut out. Caroline Self is tight with the Manzos while Cat Rodriguez is tight with the Gorgas and Wakiles. Cat edited @PDKhair as well as multiple ex-coworkers of Melissa’s, who were present at the salon and fashion show, completely out of the two-part finale. Their interactions made the Angelo incident look g-rated. Obviously that move was deliberate. Furthermore, Cat held Penny back from defending Kim when Joe Gorga called Kim a drug addict, a cunt and went to punch her. Even worse, as you will see in the finale, Cat completely butchered the conversation Angelo had with a friend at the bar to make it appear as though Teresa masterminded everything. The unprofessionalism of Cat Rodriguez and Caroline Self is disgusting. In this economy, why are these the type of people who have employment? Only a network like @BravoTV would believe that their viewers are so incompetent that they wouldn’t see past the blatant bias.” – Will Love, September 18, 2012, Twitter
It is rumored that Melissa likes to take a dip in the lady pond. From the looks of the photo above and the tweet to go along with it, I wouldn’t doubt that Melissa had an affair with executive producer Cat Rodriguez to secure her spot on Bravo. Joe Gorga flashes the producers and crew and gives lap dances to Andy Cohen to secure his spot.
“Cat stepped in at the Posche Fashion Show — something that is a no-no for a ‘reality’ producer — to assist in defending Melissa Gorga when things got a bit rocky after Melissa’s ex-boss from Lookers showed up!” – StoopidHousewives, August 8, 2011
By Jazzyg, FameWhorgas
September 20, 2012
I know a friend of Cat Rodriguez who lives here in Los Angeles, CA and she can confirm with me that Cat was let go for her conflict of interest when she produced season 3 and 4 of RHNJ. She was intervening during the PFS blowout, which is what sealed her fate.
Whether Cat Rodriguez and Melissa Gorga were having an affair, and whether that played a part in Jacqueline not showing for the season 3 reunion taping, the friend doesn’t know but it seems like that would fit the equation. The person I befriended didn’t know anything about that. I imagine if that is the case, Cat would keep that as quiet as possible. Being fired and the reasons for it spread out more easily within the industry.
The only reason I was able to confirm this info is because my friend was telling me about having worked on RHOC and other reality shows. She establishes the story lines but she insisted that even then you can’t and should not intervene to change the chain of reactions when filming.
I felt confident enough to ask if she knew anything about RHNJ and she told me about her friend Cat who used to work there but was let go for those same reasons. Cat was in charge of dictating to the cast members when they had to shoot, with whom, and what they had to talk about. But she crossed the line and became friends with some of the cast and was let go after it became a huge conflict of interest and caused her to intervene and change the course of filming (PFS, I assume).
Just to clarify, I do not work in the TV and Film industry but I have met a lot of people in it due to my job. The person who gave me the info is not a close friend or relative. She is someone I’ve known now for about 6 months and has worked for a lot of shows as a “supervising producer”, “creative editor” and as a writer. She certainly has no reason to lie and has good credentials (in my opinion). I believe her 100% and validates everything I’ve read on this site.
Bravo, Melissa, and Cat have no shame!
The cast other than the Giudices socialize with the show’s producers. Joe and Melissa and Richie and Kathy go clubbing with them.
“My roommate (the producer on WWHL) has gone out and had drinks with Melissa and they are the ‘party people’, kind of how they portray themselves on the show. He didn’t say Teresa was a bad person, just that ‘she and her husband are total weirdos’. He seemed to think they had some kind of emotional/social problems and that they seemed ‘off’.” – JerseyGirl, August 24, 2012, FameWhorgas
Apparently Angelo Vrohidis, Melissa’s former manager at Looker’s Gentlemen’s Club, leaves his mic on in next week’s episode (season 4, episode 20), as confirmed by Johnny Karagiorgis (@JohnnyTheGrk), husband to Penny Drossos (@PDKhair), who is owner of La Chateau Allure, where Kim D and Teresa went to get their hair and makeup done before the Posche Fashion Show on September 27, 2011.
9/17/12 6:17 PM
@JohnnyTheGrk So do you happen to know who forgot about their mic and who was really behind it all?
John Karagiorgis (@JohnnyTheGrk)
9/17/12 6:22 PM
@retweet_central Angelo left his mic on & w/editing not too favorable. Oh well, it is what it is.
I’m a lover… (@uarethequeen)
9/17/12 6:37 PM
@JohnnyTheGrk @GraceIn2010 @retweet_central but he didn’t lie did he?
John Karagiorgis (@JohnnyTheGrk)
9/17/12 6:32 PM
@GraceIn2010 @retweet_central you’ll see next week. I can’t comment on episodes that haven’t been aired. Sorry.
With Rob Shuter of The Huffington Post (@NaughtyButNiceRob) tweeting that the “truth comes out next week because someone forgot their mic was on,” and Johnny saying that Angelo is the one who forgot and, “with editing, it won’t be too favorable for him”… it doesn’t look good for Angelo.
According to Will Love:
“Cat Rodriguez butchered this season with her bias editing.” – Will Love, September 18, 2012, Twitter
Here’s the tweet from Will Love to Dilettante@AutumnLeaves61 about RHONJ producer bias:
Andy Cohen does play a role in the editing process. He has said so directly in interviews.
With that said, overall @yourfriendkitty and @carolineself have the most editing power. They are the executive producers of Season 3 and Season 4 of #RHONJ. They work on location and off location. They send the editors what footage to use as well as tell them what to keep in and what to cut out.
@carolineself is tight with the Manzos while @yourfriendkitty is tight with the Gorgas and Wakiles.
Cat [Rodriguez] edited @PDKhair as well as multiple ex-coworkers of Melissa’s, who were present at the salon and fashion show, completely out of the two-part finale. Their interactions made the Angelo incident look g-rated. Obviously that move was deliberate.
Furthermore, Cat held Penny back from defending Kim when Joe Gorga called Kim a drug addict, a cunt and went to punch her. Even worse, as you will see in the finale, Cat completely butchered the conversation Angelo had with a friend at the bar to make it appear as though Teresa masterminded everything.
The unprofessionalism of Cat Rodriguez and Caroline Self is disgusting. In this economy, why are these the type of people who have employment? Only a network like @BravoTV would believe that their viewers are so incompetent that they wouldn’t see past the blatant bias.
Take note @stoopidhsewives. Take note @WetpaintTV. Take note @allabouttrh. This is the real reality.
“I never knew 1 tweet wld get so much attention.I can’t say much more & u can make what u want from that but know everything I wrote is true. ” – Will Love, September 19, 2012, Twitter
“@WillLoveInc @EmmaMarieBC @teresa_giudice I would like to echo those remarks about you and to thank you for speaking out against bullying.” – Leopard Man, September 18, 2012, Twitter
“@WillLoveInc @Teresa_Giudice No problem! I LUV pple who stand up for others as I too have been bullied/isolated like T has been. Its awful.” – EmmaMarieBC, September 18, 2012, Twitter
Below is the Twitter exchange with Will Love (it took me quite a while to compile these tweets, so if you copy and paste them elsewhere, please give credit to FameWhorgas with a link back to this article):
Bravo began shooting season 4 in late May/June 2011, when Teresa’s second cookbook came out (and immediately after season 3 began to air, which was on May 16, 2011). They finished shooting in late September/October 2011. The Posche Fashion Show (PFS) was shot on September 27, 2011, the day before they shot the reunion (for season 3 — part 1 aired on October 16, 2011). To summarize, while season 3 was airing, they shot season 4, beginning in late May and ending in late September, with the PFS as the season 4 finale; they filmed reunion 3 the day after the blowup at the PFS (which would be the season 4 finale).
According to an ‘inside source’ to Reality Tea on May 6, 2012: Melissa is not giving up her desire for fame no matter how much if affects Joe’s family. And in light of all the drama surrounding Teresa, Melissa decided to use that to her advantage and make Teresa look like the bad guy! “Melissa’s strategy this season was to play victim during filming,” our source continues. “She is just a better ‘actress’ than some of the other girls. She really is playing the game of the ‘victim.’” And Melissa’s alleged plans are apparently paying off! “Melissa is very happy the way things turned out. She couldn’t wait to get in the group and turn them all against Teresa.”
“Melissa is so passive aggressive. She says that she is taking the higher road by not confronting Teresa about it, yet she tells everyone else. So, everyone goes around attacking Teresa for her. That doesn’t sound like someone who does not want drama, but someone who wants to play the victim and try to walk away with clean hands.” [nfazed on May 7, 2012, Caroline’s Bravo Blog]
In season 4 episode 7, Richie Wakile telling Joe Gorga, regarding sending Teresa a second text about going to therapy together, “put it out there that you’re trying and she’s not,” shows exactly what their intentions are!
“I’m going to be address Teresa, but it’s going to be quick. I don’t buy her apology, and quite frankly it doesn’t matter if she’s sorry or not. I made a decision to eliminate her from my life, and I’m standing by it. Once again, many of you may not understand, and that’s OK. Hopefully by the end of the season you will. Having said that, I’m keeping my comments to a minimum. Watch what happens… You have to understand that we use humor to alleviate frustrating and uncomfortable moments. No one is safe, and we take everything with a grain of salt.” [Caroline Manzo, Family Time, April 30, 2012]
“[In season 2] Melissa AND Joe wanted to come on to surprise Teresa and be on-camera friends with Danielle. I wish that did happen because maybe Caroline and Jacqueline would not be believing all of Melissa’s lies like you will see in season 4… Melissa knows how to lie and get what she wants, but the truth will come out… Melissa is a complete fake. She has tried to get on the show; it never happened until she stalked Danielle and made a video WITH Joe (nice brother) saying they will ‘destroy Teresa’. Yet, they call Teresa garbage for working to support her family and keep a beautiful roof over her family’s head… Like Danielle can confirm, Mel was dying to film scenes with her similar to the ones she does with her sisters and Kathy, where she fabricates lies and bitches about Tre… Joey G and Melissa filmed a tape where they, in the style of the Sopranos, promised Bravo execs they would ‘expose’ and ‘destroy’ Teresa. They also guaranteed to give Tre what she has given them ‘…their whole life’.” [Insider Commenting at Reality Tea, August and September 2011]
“I think the Laurita/Manzo family is against Teresa from the vacation they took to Punta Cana when the Manzo boys and Juicy Joe were arrested for the fight they got into. I believe also that they are angry with Teresa because she is Dina’s friend and still confides in Dina. And I could’ve sworn I seen a scene where Jacqueline says that Dina told Teresa that Caroline was out to destroy her — I believe it if it was said because that is what this show has turned into. Let’s gang up and bring Teresa down mainly by Caroline and her ‘thick as thieves’ family. I am certain that Melissa went behind the cameras and told Caroline and Jacqueline alot of BS about Teresa saying things about them behind their backs. She did that at the reunion.” [POW, May 15, 2012, AllAboutTRH.com]
“Teresa under stress is not articulate, which is a shame since her inability to clearly express her thoughts and her tendency to react on her emotions always seem to get her into trouble. Her cast mates know that Teresa has a hard time expressing herself verbally when she is flustered — they take advantage of it and she just doesn’t get it. She doesn’t see her weaknesses like the others do, and this is how they are able to manipulate and antagonize her. Teresa doesn’t attack and involve herself in the conflict’s of others unless she is defending herself. She has a good heart and tries to speak the truth, which is why viewers are drawn to her. When someone doesn’t have malice in their heart, like Teresa, they are not looking at the other side of the picture. Teresa is who she is…she doesn’t have that malice in her…what you see is what you get. Teresa’s cast mates take advantage of her for that very same reasons. Teresa is sensitive and hot tempered and her cast mates, very aware of this, like to provoke her. And just because her cast mates might be better narrators, doesn’t make their stories true.”
“Melissa, your husband said last night, on WWHL that you and Teresa have not got along for years, so what I don’t understand if this is the case why would you join a show that she has been on the cast of for years. And then to make matters worse you did it behind her back. What were your intentions…..I’m guessing to be famous. You were willing to ruin your husband’s family to go on a T.V. Show. You knew exactly what you were going to do, and that was to bash Teresa any chance you can. Did you think by joining the show it would make the family better, no you knew it make it worse, and yet you still did it. You sit back and play victim but in reality if you didn’t want all of this to happen you wouldn’t have joined the show. I think the most disgusting person is your husband: that is his sister ,and he bashes her and starts unnecessary drama so he can get more screen time. There are conversations between he and Teresa where you can see shock on Teresa’s face because she can’t believe he is bringing the topic up on camera. Not one of the other husbands does interviews other than your husband because you both so badly want to be famous. Have you ever thought you should thank Teresa?…because if she weren’t on the show you would have never been asked to do the show and your storyline is Teresa…just a thought. You are manipulative and have turned your husband against his own family. I think the best judge of character in all of this are Joe and Teresa’s parents: they see both sides of the story and you can tell when they are around you they are extremely uncomfortable. You’re a sad excuse for what a woman should be: you light the fire and then walk away. Its disgusting/sad what you have done to a family that once was so close without you. Common dominator of the problems would be you. If I were Teresa I would be thrilled you weren’t talking to me because I would want nothing to do with you. Congrats, you did destroy the Gorga’s family. You win.” [Elise1148, May 8, 2012, Melissa’s Bravo Blog]
“When I read Wendy called Teresa a lonely ‘bully’ it upset me. Who is Teresa bullying? What show is Wendy watching? Because the only bullying I see week after week is the entire cast ganging up on Teresa and setting Teresa up. They even bully Teresa of things they are guilty of themselves. People need to start standing up for what is right and telling the truth about what is going on on this show. It seems like people are afraid of upsetting Andy (who is also a bully) instead of being truthful about how terrible what the cast of this show are doing to Teresa.” [Heather on May 11, 2012, AllAboutTRH.com]
“I have to laugh when either Ricky, Melissa, Joey or Ricky say statements [about Teresa] like “she is a cancer that needs to be cut”, “she is not going to change so you need to let her go”, she is an awful human being and needs to go”. Last time I checked, these four characters followed her relentlessly until they get into the show (which was/is Teresa’s place of employment) — they followed her, they wanted to be around her to portray themselves as victims. If anyone needs to go, it’s them, but they won’t. The problem is that Andy and the Bravo producers don’t seem to care what the right thing to do is.” [Cartwheelssays, May 15, 2012, LynnNChicago.com]
“They think that drama brings in ratings and that in order to have drama, they must villainize one of their cast members. First it was Danielle who brought a lot of it on herself. Now it’s Teresa. Andy got a glimpse of how she might react to her own family drama at the season two reunion. So he finally answered Melissa who had been knocking on Bravo’s door for a long time. Many of us try to voice our concerns on Twitter and we get blocked. Or on Bravo blogs and we don’t get posted. Or as callers on WWHL and we don’t make it through. Andy could care less what the plain and obvious truth is or what is the right thing to do. He has just as much a hand in destroying that family as Melissa does.” [Cara, May 11, 2012, AllAboutTRH.com]
“I get you and Caroline now. You are the only housewives with no ambition. You all are forgetting that Theresa did not invite you into her family problems; she was forced into it because of the addition of Kathy and Melissa. Also it was extremely obvious that this friendship turn was going to happen on season 2. Anybody that didn’t figure that out really doesn’t understand the Jersey housewives.” [Viewermina, May 25, 2012, Jacqueline’s Bravo Blog]
It is obvious that Teresa will be ganged up on during season 4.
We know this because of the episode that aired during season 3 but actually was filmed during season 4: the cookbook debacle was filmed during season 4 but was taken out of sequence and included in season 3. Teresa’s cookbook ‘Fabulicious’ came out in late May/early June 2011; so season 4 starts with Caroline demanding a apology about the cookbook comments, with Teresa apologizing and Caroline refusing to accept her apology, which sets the tone for the entire season.
We also know this because Melissa came straight out of the gate in season 4 with her “Teresa is trying to ruin my marriage” claim. She makes this claim based on Teresa’s comment to her brother in private, months before they started to film season 4, that Melissa will leave Joe Gorga for a richer man, which her brother brought up on camera in the season 4 premiere and then shared with the entire cast. But what they didn’t tell the cast was that this comment was provoked by the fact that Joe Gorga was texting Joe Guidice, threatening to tell his sister that Guidice was cheating on her if Guidice didn’t back off Gorga about the money he owes Sheila Guidice.
- The Posche Fashion Show was filmed on September 27, 2011, at the very END of season 4.
- The reunion was filmed the next day, September 28, 2011.
- Melissa blogged on her website on September 30, 2011 that Teresa set her up.
- Part 1 of reunion 3 aired October 16, 2011.
RealHouseKnife said on July 18, 2012 at StoopidHousewives:
The truth is obvious for all of us to see without having to “read between the lines”. Ok here are my two cents…
1) Teresa didn’t sabotage no one (double negative intentional) but apparently it’s ok for Don Caro to sabotage Dina’s business, Kathy to sabotage Teresa’s books (saying she stole her mom’s recipes), the Whorga’s to sabotage their sister (s-i-l)’s show (by going on there to bad mouth her and make her “fall down” so the “angel from God” could build her back up), yet none of the cast members call each other out on this vile behavior. EVERYONE but Teresa gets a free pass on back stabbing and bad mouthing except her.
2) Ms. SH had a story on how the producers have developed relationships with the cast members, particularly the Manzos/Lauritas- as evident on twitter.
Is it possible that the producers feed the others information about what is going on in Teresa’s life to sabotage her/make her look bad per instructions from Mz. Ann-dee??? Think about it, I never read in any tabloid that Teresa and Joe slept in separate rooms (and I doubt she would disclose that if it were true), and I’m not sure Teresa would say that to Jacqueline since she has said they sleep together but Joe has a room downstairs for closet and bathroom purposes (which we all agree is common amongst married couples that have the space to do so). Yet Milania happened to say something about it and it was caught on camera (therefore heard by the producers) and what do you know, all of a sudden WackyJacky is commenting about it in her talking head interview. Hmmm????
Also, notice Teresa’s surprise when WackJack mentions the garage/apartment/closet (which she did not have correct info for… no closest) that the Guidice’s are building and then all of a sudden it’s in the tabloids and WackJack is again commenting about it in the talking head, there too production had first access to what was taking place, maybe they leaked it to Jack and the Whorga brother to comment on. I wouldn’t put it past them.
In addition to the cast sabotaging Tre, I think production (under the instruction of Mz. Ann-dee) have also attempted to sabotage her to make her and her family appear in the worst light possible. Remember when the pyschic told WackJack that Teresa would have daggers coming from every direction? Boy, that was an understatement.
But God is good, and Teresa (although far from perfect), is a woman of faith who deep down is a person of morals, values, and a good heart — as are her parents — and we as viewers see that and that’s why we see right through everyone else’s intentions.
StoopidHousewives Uncovered Lead Producer’s Bias Against Teresa Giudice
Why do viewers get the feeling that the show is a Teresa Giudice bashfest? Let lead RHONJ producer, “Cat” Rodriguez’ tweets tell the story!
Using the twitter name @YourFriendKitty, Co-Executive Producer “Cat” has communicated frequently with the New Jersey crew… except for Teresa Giudice! “Cat” also stepped in at the Posche Fashion Show… something that is a no-no for a “reality” producer … to assist in defending Melissa Gorga when things got a bit rocky after Melissa’s ex-boss from Lookers showed up!
Ms. Rodriguez is no longer Co-Executive Producer of the RHONJ. Don’t know the REAL reason she was let go from her duties at the RHONJ… can only surmise that either ratings dropped or that Bravo caught on to her obvious bias toward everyone but Tree! Ms. Rodriguez is also NOT listed on IMDB in any producer capacity
- Casting Rumors for Season 7 of the Real Housewives of New Jersey (Updated December 13, 2015)
- Teresa Giudice’s Mugshot and Release-Day Photo from Danbury Prison (Updated 1/6/2016)
- Giudices’ Homes Are in Foreclosure; Teresa Could Be Released from Prison to a Halfway House or Home Confinement by December 23, 2015; Teresa Sues Bankruptcy Attorney and Hires Leonard Law Group
- Producer Reveals Shocking Behind-the-Scenes Secrets About the Real Housewives of New Jersey (Exclusive Originally Published at FameWhorgas on September 23, 2012)
- Teresa Giudice Blogged “I’m So Over This Made-up Drama” – FW Couldn’t Agree More!
- March 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- 30 Facts About the Woody Allen Sexual-Abuse Allegation
- Advice Book on Marriage and Workout DVD
- Albert Manzo's Long-time Girlfriend Jill
- American Red Cross
- Anthony Arater – Melissa's Ex Boyfriend
- Antonia's Front Tooth Timeline
- Ashlee Says Jacqueline Loves to Put Herself in the Midst of Drama
- Assault Charges Filed Against Lauritas and Joe Gorga
- Audition Tape – Gorgas Promise to Destroy Teresa
- Autism as a Storyline for Season 5
- Bankruptcy – Lauritas
- Bankruptcy and Federal Indictment – Giudices
- Beach Fees and Beach Tag Confusion
- Bentley Borrowed from Scammer Bobby Khan
- Birthday Parties and Bad Aunts
- BLK Will Make or Break the Lauritas
- Blkwater as a cure for Autism
- Bravo's Producer-Driven Scripted Drama
- Bravolebrity and Jealousy
- Bulldog – Melissa's Ex Boyfriend Bryan Bowen
- Cancun and the Story of How Joe and Melissa Met
- Cat Rodriguez – Former Executive Producer
- Charity or Publicity? – Photo Ops
- Cheating Rumors Spread by the Cast
- Christening Brawl
- Communism in the U.S.
- Contract for Unpaid Participants
- Copycat Melissa Imitiates Teresa
- Cutting Ties with Backstabbing Relatives
- Dancer at Lookers, Gold-digger and Cheater
- Danielle Returning to RHONJ?
- Danielle Staub and the Melissa Gorga Connection
- Danielle Staub Knows Jacqueline and Melissa's Secrets
- Danielle Wants a Personal Apology from Teresa
- Dina and Caroline's Feud
- Dina and Danielle's Feud
- Dina and Jacqueline's Feud
- Dina Manzo Returning to RHONJ?
- Dolores Catania
- Done with Bravo
- Duck Dynasty
- Dylan Farrow's Renewed Allegations About Abuse
- Editing Tricks
- Exploitation of Children
- Facade Slips Again for Melissa
- Facebook Fans and Twitter Followers – Melissa Buys Them
- Family Drama Served Up by Melissa as Promised
- Fans Turn Against Melissa
- Gay Joe Gorga?
- Genovese Crime Family
- Gia, We Hear You Loud and Clear
- Giudices are Selling Their Home
- Giudices Sentenced to Federal Prison for Money Fraud
- Giudices Slash Price of Mansion
- Giudices Take Mansion Off the Market
- Giudices' Federal Indictment
- Giudices' Mansion in Foreclosure
- Giudices' Paterson Home Before the Mansion
- Gone Fishing
- Gorgas Are Not Building a New Home in Franklin Lakes
- Gorgas are Party People and Melissa Is a Fondler
- Gorgas Are Selling Their Home
- Gorgas Don't Pay Their Bills
- Gorgas Extract $500,000 in Equity from Their Overpriced Home for Sale
- Gorgas Lied About Being Sick
- Gorgas Sell Mansion and Move Into Rental
- Greeks and Giudices Were Friends
- Guidices Plead Guilty to Money Fraud
- Heather Maclean's Tweets
- Infomercials and Product Hawking
- Inside Scoops
- Interview With Former RHONJ Producer
- iTunes Sales of Melissa's Songs
- Jacqueline Accuses Teresa of Sabotoging Her Business Opportunities
- Jacqueline and Caroline Bully 10-Year Old Gia
- Jacqueline is a Disloyal Friend
- Jacqueline is the Problem Between Dina and Her Siblings Chris and Caroline
- Jacqueline Setup Teresa?
- Jan Marie DeDolce
- Jay Mohr Blogs the Spot-on Truth About Melissa
- Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
- Jim Marchese Explains RHONJ Production Tricks
- Jim Marchese Tries to Disgrace Dina
- Joe Giudice Cheating on Teresa?
- Joe Giudice's Identity Theft Charges
- Johnny "The Greek" Karagiorgis Files Civil Suit Against Bravo
- Jolie the Leg
- Juicy Joe Kicking Baby Joey's Ass Screenshots
- Juicy Joe Kicks Baby Joey’s Ass
- Karagiorgis' Ambushed by Production and Cast
- Kathy Accuses Teresa of Stealing Her Mother's Recipes
- Kathy and Teresa's Feud
- Kathy Calls Teresa's Fans an 'Army of Idiots'
- Kim G and Jacqueline
- Kim G Says Producers Texted Her to Attend Strippergate
- Kim G's Prison Tweets
- Kung Fu is a Fan Not an Insider
- Lauritas are Selling Their Home
- Lauritas' Home in Foreclosure
- Lauritas' Shotgun Wedding
- Leonard Law Group PR Manager for Teresa
- Lesbian Melissa Gorga?
- Lies Told by Melissa and Other Quotes
- Lynn Hudson's Blog
- Manzos' Privileged Children
- Marco Sisters Began Bashing Teresa Before Season 1 Aired
- Marco Sisters Desire for Fame
- Marco Sisters' Nasty Tweets About Teresa
- Melissa Accuses Teresa of Calling Antonia Ugly
- Melissa Cheated on Joe
- Melissa Disses Joe Giudice's Mother
- Melissa Hates Teresa with Passion
- Melissa Sings Live Without Autotune
- Melissa's Book Named Worst of 2013
- Mia Farrow is a Liar
- Mia Farrow Tweets That Woody Allen is a Pedophile
- Mob Enforcer Tiny Manzo
- Money Fraud Charges
- Monica Chacon and Kim G
- Mortgage Fraud Cover-up
- Music Videos
- Net Worth of the Gorgas
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Penny Drossos and John Karagiorgis
- Pete Giudice Takes On Teresa's Bullies
- Producers Socialize with Everyone But the Giudices
- Project Ladybug
- Prophecy of Caroline Manzo
- Reality TV – 10 Reasons to Stop Watching
- Reality TV is Fake
- Reality TV Salaries
- Reality TV Scandals and Secrets
- Reality TV Stars Pimp Products
- Recap of Events for Seasons 3 and 4
- Reflections on 5 Years of RHONJ
- Reunion Special for Season 4
- Reunion Special for Season 5
- RHONJ Season 7 Casting Call
- RHONJ Season 7 Rumors
- Ronan Farrow Tweets That Woody Allen Molested Dylan
- Rosie Pierri Season 6
- Salaries for Seasons 4 & 5
- Salaries of The Real Housewives
- Season 2 Posche Fashion Show
- Season 4 Shooting Schedule and Ratings
- Season 5 Cast Reconciliation
- Season 5 Casting Changes
- Season 5 Commentary and Housewives' Blogs
- Season 5 Trailer
- Season 5 Will Be All About Melissa's Secrets
- Season 7 RHONJ
- Shady Business Dealings
- Shoplifter Melissa
- Sparkling Event
- Spinoff for Caroline
- Spinoff for Melissa
- Spinoff for Teresa
- Spray-on-Hair in a Can
- Steroid Abuse
- Strippergate (PFS Setup Season 4)
- Strippergate Screen Shots
- Strippergate Transcript
- Swingers – Joe and Melissa Gorga?
- Tabloid Stories Planted by the Cast
- Teresa Backpedals on Her Admission of Guilt in Setting Up Melissa
- Teresa Calls Penny a Stalker
- Teresa Explains How the Gorgas Joined the Show
- Teresa Giudice Legal Defense Fund
- Teresa Giudice's Mugshot
- Teresa Profits from Her Crimes
- Teresa Reports to Federal Prison
- Teresa Sues Bankruptcy Attorney
- Teresa Wants a Cooking Show
- Teresa's First Prison Photos
- Teresa's Home Before the Mansion
- Text Message Apology from Joe Gorga
- Tom Murro and Kim G are Friends to the Manzo/Laurita Camp
- Us Weekly Connection to Bravo and Melissa
- Video Interviews with Ranu
- Video Music Awards
- Video of Joe Driving Girls to School on Teresa's First Day of Prison
- Voli Vodka Drops Melissa
- Wakiles Build New Dream Home
- Wakiles Demoted Season 6
- Wedding Spinoffs and Divorce Rumors
- Wendy Feldman PR Crisis Team
- Will Love's Inside Scoops
- Woody Allen's Truth
- Worst Charities in the U.S.
- Wounded Warrior Project
- WRMF Radio Interview With Teresa Giudice