Joe Gorga Tweets Photo of a Male Friend in Hotel Room and Asks: “What Do You Think of My Boy’s Body?”
On January 20, 2013, Joe Gorga tweeted a photo of himself in a hotel room with a shirtless man, asking, “What do you think of my boy’s body?” (image above).
On January 26, 2013, Joe Gorga tweeted another photo of himself with the same man, saying, “Life is good.”
It makes you if Melissa and Joe want the tabloids to run with stories about them being bisexual … Melissa’s performances are often at LGBT bars/events, and maybe they think if they present themselves as bisexual, they can build a bigger fan base (and maintain favor with Bravo Andy).
On WWHL in 2012, Andy Cohen asked Melissa and Joe if they ever had sexual relationships with the same sex — both said ‘No’.
One of the reasons Teresa does hate Missy now is because Missy & Joe have an “open” marriage, and Teresa thinks it’s disgusting. Missy leaves her kids with her 2 nannies all the time to go clubbing and hook up and Joe sleeps with everyone in a skirt. – Anonymous, E-mail to StoopidHousewives, May 11, 2011
- Melissa Gorga to Publish Advice Book About Marriage But Source Says Their Happy Marriage is a Facade
- Is Joe Gorga Gay, Does He ‘Swim in the Man Pond?’; Is Melissa Gorga a Closet Lesbian?
- Melissa Gorga Was Arrested for ‘Retail Theft’ in Florida in 1997, Around the Time She Allegedly Was in a Lesbian Relationship with Jamie Bauer
- Gorgas and Lauritas Socialize Together Post Season 4
- Teresa Giudice Tweets ‘Miss You Too!’ to Cat Rodriguez, Former RHONJ Producer Suspected of Framing Her for Strippergate
- Jacqueline Laurita was Part of the Posche Fashion Show Setup to Frame Teresa Giudice; Executive Producer Cat Rodriguez Was the Person Texting Jacqueline
- RHONJ Producers Show Bias Against Teresa Giudice, Especially Melissa’s Friend, Executive Producer Cat Rodriguez
- Executive Producer Cat Rodriguez Was Fired for Conflict of Interest: She Setup Teresa Giudice at the Posche Fashion Show
- Dancer at Lookers, Gold-digger and Cheater?
- Bravo Setup Melissa Gorga to Expose Her Dancer/Stripper Past; Jacqueline Laurita Is a Disloyal Friend Who Betrayed Teresa Guidice By Sharing Personal Feelings Told to Her in Confidence
- The Gorgas Say They Are ‘Party People’ and Melissa Is a ‘Fondler’, Especially of Women
- Pete Giudice Takes On Melissa Gorga and Her Posse; Bravo Demonizes Joe Giudice to the LGBT Community
Is Joe Gorga Gay, Does He ‘Swim in the Man Pond?’; Is Melissa Gorga a Closet Lesbian? (Updated 9/1/2012)
If there is any justice in this world, Melissa and Joey will get what is coming to them. They already have to live with the fact that Joey’s mother and father are done with them for what they have done to Teresa, Gia and her family. They are ashamed of Joey and they despise Melissa and always have. They saw right through her from day one, and even though they are modest people, they have too much class to be in the same room as the Marco clan. The Marco sisters [or, as Joe Giudice calls them, "shore trash" and "that whole white trash family from down the shore"] are disgusting human beings, thugs and very rough and uneducated. They would do anything to make their sister famous because they like the perks that come with it.
But this upcoming season will show once and for all that Melissa’s shreaking should be confined to the basement. And Joey will be shown as a fool for making a hooker his wife and putting her trashy family above his own.
Their only hope is for Joey to keep stringing Andy along sexually, as we all know that he has a major crush on Joey and Albie. He’s got a good shot with Big Gay Greggy if he wants herpes and various other STD’s.
- ‘Mego the lying Stripper’, March 8, 2012, AllAboutTRH.com
“The realist of the “Jersey Housewives” Melissa Gorga will be commanding the stage on Nov 4 @ Splash’s F*Word presented by Mark Nelson & Michael Formika Jones. Featuring music on the main floor by Max Rodriguez. Splash is located at 50 West 17 Street in NYC.”
“With all eyes about to take in the reality show sensation’s transformation to musical performer – she is prepared to debut the new single at Splash, the most popular club space in New York, on Friday, November 4 @ F*Word. Melissa is fully aware of the scrutiny that she’ll be under especially performing to such a fickle audience as NYC’s gay elite. Without a doubt, she’s up for the challenge and promising to put her best heel forward. “Yes – I’m looking for what I’m going to wear right now. I’m not taking it lightly.”